Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) services are often neglected and even when performed, are often incomplete. This can lead to automatice transmission shifting problems and premature repairs or replacement.
- 90% of automatic tramission failures are due to overheating and fluid contamination.
- A typical transmission drain and refill service replaces only 40% of the old contaiminated ATF.
- The remainder is trapped inside valve bodies, the torque converter and transmission cooler lines.
- New ATF from a conventional drain and refill service can often loosen damaging sludge and varnish deposits leading to shift problems and even transmission failure.
- Automatic transmission replacement can cost $2,000 or more.
- Removes 95% of the used contaminated fluid.
- A specially formulated Transmission Flush chemical safely removes harmful sludge and varnish deposits which are removed with the old fluid.
- Proprietary conditioning chemicals are added to the new ATF to:
- Help extend transmission fluid life.
- Smooth rough or hard shifting problems.
- Help revitalize seals and o-rings to help stop and prevent leaks.
- Kwik Kar of Liberty Hill's unique transmission flush equipment carriers both patents and is approved by major vehicle manufacturers.